Sunday 28 December 2008

Another Act of Defiance? Images of Kangaroos Plastered Indiscriminately...

Gosh! It's been over a month since I last updated - I really need to be more regular than that. Also, sorry for the site being down for the last few days - apparently traffic had exceeded the monthly bandwidth limit (not necessarily a bad thing).

Anyway, I was out last Friday to have dinner with our friends and whilst parking at Suntec City, I saw something so vile and disgusting, it riveted me. With the latest decree being that images of Kangaroos are clandestine and representative of all things vulgar (evidenced by the persecutio.. err, I mean prosecution of the 3 activists recently), I was certainly appalled at the anti-establishment behaviour of the Suntec City Management.

Here they were, plastering the pillars of the carpark with images of kangaroos all over! This can only mean that they are implying that the pillars of our society are corrupt! How could this go unpunished? Especially when the 3 activists were jailed for merely illustrating their opinions.

Oh, the outrage...



I hope the authorities will shut down the Suntec City basement carpark immediately, cordon off the area and issue a cease-and-desist order on Suntec City so that they can do the morally correct thing and change all these obscene images to that of the Merlion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the A5 'We are Sg, use the Merlion posters'.
E

Anonymous said...

I did not know Suntec City has these pretty kangaroos. I love the kangaroos! Singaporeans should express their disatisfaction in more creative ways!

Anonymous said...

Yes 'they' ought to take action immediately bro! : ) 'they' should 'be a man'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk